How You Can Help

The Housing Connection is a not-for-profit charitable community organisation. We have tax concession status as a Public Benevolent Institution and we also have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status.

Thank you for your interest in supporting Australian adults with a disability. There are several ways you can help The Housing Connection continue to provide support services to adults in need.

Become a Volunteer

There are many ways that you can support people with disability receiving services of The Housing Connection. Some people like to give money, while others like to give their time, skills and energy through volunteering.

Contact us today to discuss how you can become a volunteer and get to know some amazing people.

Make a Donation

The organisation in the past has not engaged in fundraising activities and has provided services with government funding. This originated from the values of the organisation and the rights of individuals to receive a service.

In the context of limited government resources and increasing costs of service delivery and to ensure the organisation's capacity to respond to unmet need and demand for services, the organisation now also provides fee for service and is seeking alternative sources of funding. This includes donations, corporate partnerships, and sponsorships. For more information, please contact us or you can donate online now by clicking the donate button below.

We are currently seeking to expand the resources available to the organisation so that additional support services can be provided and to enable the organisation to respond to the huge level of unmet need within the community.

Leave a gift donation

You can also make a gift donation to The Housing Connection by doing so in your will or bequest. This can be a very effective way to make an impactful legacy for disabled persons in Australia.

Contact us to discuss how you can make a gift donation to The Housing Connection, and we would be more than happy to help you with suggestions on how you can best do so in your will or bequest.

1) Download the Letter from Rob.
2) Download the THC Bequest Brochure 2012