Come work with THC!
At The Housing Connection, people are central to everything we do. Our mission is to support adults with intellectual and other disabilities to live valued and fulfilling lives in the community, as independently as possible. We provide support, tailored to each person to support them to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are looking for a female Tech Guru/ Social Educator who has demonstrated personal capacity to deliver supports sustainably with the use of technology.
- A minimum of 12 months full-time experience supporting adults with intellectual, psychosocial disabilities, with complex support needs and challenging behaviours.
- We are looking for a FEMALE tech guru to meet the requirements of our female client.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organisational and administrative skills.
- To deliver individually tailored Tech supports to our clients.
- Identify needs, research technology solutions and teach tech skills for a person-centered focus and culture, to support each person to meet their identified needs and goals.
- To focus on skills development and capacity building resulting in quality of life outcomes such as facilitating valued relational experiences and connections, develop positive interests, skills and conduct to enhance their community living, and to sense and believe in their valued social roles within their communities
Join our team of friendly, passionate, and supportive workers who work to deliver high quality service to our clients. We treat our employees well and offer many perks and benefits.
- Casual position with rostered hours.
- Starting from $36.40 per hour, plus super and Fringe Benefits of up to $15,990 pa.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday predominantly, with the ability to undertake support shifts including sleepovers.
- Tech Guru Social Educators are hired on the SCHADS Award- Level 2.
To apply view the position description and submit your details, attach a Cover Letter addressing our requirements and how you can deliver to the role (no more than 1 x A4) and Resume via the form below.